Category Archives: Evelyn Sharma
Way back in 2013 we published the exclusive interview of model turned actress Evelyn Sharma when she was not a known name to Indian homes. But thanks to Nautanki Saala and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani – Evelyn is one of the most popular foreign imports of last year.
Evelyn Sharma Hot Photoshoot for Mandate Magazine FEB 2014 Spice it up with Evelyn! Check out Evelyn Sharma in her first ever hot and sexy bikini Photoshoot, to grace the cover of Society Mandate’s latest issue.
If you like her, share this to all your Facebook and Twitter friends.
India’s leading media congealment Times Group just released the list of Times 50 Most Desirable Women of 2012. India has voted 7.01 lakh votes in an online poll on www.itimes. com/polls for deciding who’s the most hottest, sexiest, seductive actress of Bollywood in 2012. Many of the industry’s honchos believed that this will be an easy win for former adult star Sunny Leone who created a storm in the B-Town by her movie, wardrobe styles & nevertheless by her past profession. But the hottie of Bangalore Deepika Padukone kicked out other 49 hottest babes of Bollywood.
Check out the images gallery for the top 10 rank holders & check out below for 11-50 hottie list.
Other noticeable new entrants whose name we would love to mention are: Yaami Gautam (12), Esha Gupta (13), Aditi Rao Hydari (17), Diana Penty (25), Anushka Sharmam (26), Shraddha Kapoor (27), indo-Brazilian model Nathalia Kaur (34), Evelyn Sharma (41) & who can forget the fame hungry Poonam Pandey (50).
|Rank 2012||HOTTIES||GAINERS/LOSERS||Rank 2011||Rank 2010|
|11||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan||Down||10||2|
|12||Yaami Gautam||New entrant in 2012||-||-|
|13||Esha Gupta||New entrant in 2012||-||-|
|17||Aditi Rao Hydari||Up||35||-|
|19||Alia Bhatt||New entrant in 2012||-||-|
|20||Malaika Arora Khan||Up||28||15|
|23||Tena Desae||New entrant in 2012||-||-|
|24||Mallika Haydon||New entrant in 2012||-||-|
|25||Diana Penty||New entrant in 2012||-||-|
|30||Tamannaah||New entrant in 2012||-||-|
|33||Richa Chadda||New entrant in 2012||-||-|
|34||Nathalia Kaur||New entrant in 2012||-||-|
|41||Evelyn Sharma||New entrant in 2012||-||-|
|43||Salome Polaki||New entrant in 2012||-||-|
|44||Rochelle Maria Rao||New entrant in 2012||-||-|
|45||Anushka Shetty||New entrant in 2012||-||-|
|46||Vanya Mishra||New entrant in 2012||-||-|
|47||Pooja Chopra||New entrant in 2012||-||-|
|48||Prachi Mishra||New entrant in 2012||-||-|
|49||Simran Kaur Mundi||Down||48||-|
Do let us know your thought about the list above.
After Hollywood, Bollywood has the charm that attracts millions of fans & it has glitters, glam & timeless beauties. In the recent past Bollywood has a trend of hot babes from foreign shores. As more & more B-Town movies go global, these oomphy ladies try to make their mark in Tinsel Town, IndianFashionTrends presents a series about these Hot Seductive actress of Bollywood in it’s ‘Bollywood’s Most Desirable Foreign Imports’ series.
As the current trends of Bollywood attracts more & more daring roles & global based stories these hot-shot newbie actresses tries their luck. May be they are not here to win awards by their performance, but surely allure the audience & add some extra spice to the big screen. Undoubtedly Katrina Kaif is the most successful Foreign imports of the last decade, but there are many more who trying to make their mark.
Whats should I say about this bombshell Indo-German angle, You can read everything about her in this one-on-one exclusive interview with Evelyn few weeks back.
Facts about her:
DOB: 12 July 1989
Place of Birth: Germany.
Bollywood Breakthrough: She made her Bollywood debut in the movie called ‘From Sydney With Love’
Extra Note: She is a known face in the modeling industry & currently working with Ranbir Kapoor.
Watch this video to know more about Bolywood’s sexiest foreign origin divas:
Let us know what do you think about this foreign beauty?
Know more about Bollywood beauties right on your inbox:
Here are few images from last night’s GQ Men of the Year Awards 2012:
To get more Bollywood news & Gossips right in your Email, subscribe our free service from the box below
Recently we had the opportunity to talk with one of the most promising faces of B-Town, Evelyn Sharma. The Indo-German model & actress is considered one of the most potential foreign imports in recent times. She’s probably the only actress who has been signed for four movies even before her first release, ‘From Sydney with Love’. Currently she’s working with big names like Ranbir Kapoor, teen’s heartthrob Ayushmann Khurrana & Partik Babbar.
If you are from India, then you must have watched her on Parachute Advanced Body Lotion TVC, where she looked absolutely stunning in traditional wardrobe.
1) Tell us about the real Evelyn Sharma?
- I think it’s way to exhausting to pretend to be someone else. So whenever you meet me you will see only the real Evelyn. I am a little shy getting to know new people at first, but everyone close to me describes me as a quirky, bubbly and happy person.
2) On your journey from Germany to Mumbai?
- It’s been a roller coaster. I’m so glad I have finally reached a point where my life has become a bit more stable and after all the traveling around the world I have found my home in Mumbai.
3) What made you chose modeling & acting as a career?
- It happened by accident, a got discovered and asked to travel around the world as a model. All I saw was imaginary beaches flashing in my head so of course I agreed! Haha
4) Tell us about the best part of your work?
- After 4 years still the best part about my job is traveling! I just love seeing new places, experiencing new cultures and meeting new interesting people every day!
5) Who is your inspiration/role model? (acting/ modeling)
- I admire many people for their different talents and achievements. Everyone is an inspiration to me in a different way.
6) Do you believe your debut film was the perfect one for you?
- I think From Sydney With Love was a fantastic movie and my role definitely perfect for a debut. The character was quite close to my own so not too difficult to play. Also the length was perfect for a first time, especially with the entire Hindi dialog. I just wish the movie had had more screen space in cinemas, because I’m sure people loved it.
7) Are you happy with the progress you’re making?
- Extremely happy! The roles are getting longer and very versatile. I couldn’t ask for more as an actress. I’m very excited for my first full length lead in Divya Kumar’s Yaariyan, which is going on floors soon!
8) What question do you hate most? Why?
- You can ask me anything you want. I might just not answer
9) Do you sing aloud when no one else is listening?
- All the time!
10) What is your favorite holiday spot/food/gadget?
- Holidays: Europe and Philippines
- Food: Potatoes in any form
- Gadget: My iPhone
11) Who is your fashion icon? Why?
- If I had to mention one, I guess that would be Miranda Kerr. Her style is so simple and elegant and carries everything off with ease. Super inspiring!
12) The costliest thing you ever possess?
- Probably my car once I bought it haha
13) What are your next projects?
- Nautanki Saala with Ayushmann Khurrana
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani with Ranbir Kapoor
- Ishaq with Prateik Babbar
- and Divya Kumar’s Yaariyan
14) Tell us about your Craziest fan?
- I don’t think my fans are crazy
15) Your opinion about marriage?
- YES PLEASE! Once the right guy asks me, I will tie the knot
16) What movie do you watch again & again?
- Uptown Girls
17) Do you believe in love at first sight? Or its just lust at first sight?
- Depends on the case I guess… Wait for 3 months, and then you will know which one it was.
18) What’s your opinion about one night stand & pre martial sex?
- Wait until marriage. You will safe yourself a lot of heartache. I think sex is something you should only share with the person you want to spend your life with. It’s too special and intimate to just throw it around like candy.
19) The best pickup line came for you?
- Pick up lines usually doesn’t work on me. But if you make me laugh I’ll be yours
20 ) Most embarrassing moment?
- I fell asleep in chocolates last night…
21) What is fashion according to you? You are most comfortable in Saree, Salwar, Bikini, others (if others, mention what)?
- Jeans, tank top, and some really comfy heels.
22) Any message to your fans?
My fans mean the world to me! I’m so thankful for all the love and support they give me everyday.
Follow Her on Twitter to know more about her. Start Following Indian Fashion Trends on Facebook – Twitter & Google Plus to know all the latest Bollywood gossips, Music & Movie Reviews, Stars Exclusive Interviews & Indian Fashion’s ultimate guides. Get FREE! daily email from us by subscribing our newsletter below.
Image Credit: Dale Bhagwagar Media Group
Evelyn Sharma, the Indo-German model turned actress has featured on the cover of this months ‘High on Passion’
Read the full feature in this month’s issue of High On Passion! Out now!