Category Archives: Ayushmann Khurrana
Recently we had the opportunity to talk with one of the most promising faces of B-Town, Evelyn Sharma. The Indo-German model & actress is considered one of the most potential foreign imports in recent times. She’s probably the only actress who has been signed for four movies even before her first release, ‘From Sydney with Love’. Currently she’s working with big names like Ranbir Kapoor, teen’s heartthrob Ayushmann Khurrana & Partik Babbar.
If you are from India, then you must have watched her on Parachute Advanced Body Lotion TVC, where she looked absolutely stunning in traditional wardrobe.
1) Tell us about the real Evelyn Sharma?
- I think it’s way to exhausting to pretend to be someone else. So whenever you meet me you will see only the real Evelyn. I am a little shy getting to know new people at first, but everyone close to me describes me as a quirky, bubbly and happy person.
2) On your journey from Germany to Mumbai?
- It’s been a roller coaster. I’m so glad I have finally reached a point where my life has become a bit more stable and after all the traveling around the world I have found my home in Mumbai.
3) What made you chose modeling & acting as a career?
- It happened by accident, a got discovered and asked to travel around the world as a model. All I saw was imaginary beaches flashing in my head so of course I agreed! Haha
4) Tell us about the best part of your work?
- After 4 years still the best part about my job is traveling! I just love seeing new places, experiencing new cultures and meeting new interesting people every day!
5) Who is your inspiration/role model? (acting/ modeling)
- I admire many people for their different talents and achievements. Everyone is an inspiration to me in a different way.
6) Do you believe your debut film was the perfect one for you?
- I think From Sydney With Love was a fantastic movie and my role definitely perfect for a debut. The character was quite close to my own so not too difficult to play. Also the length was perfect for a first time, especially with the entire Hindi dialog. I just wish the movie had had more screen space in cinemas, because I’m sure people loved it.
7) Are you happy with the progress you’re making?
- Extremely happy! The roles are getting longer and very versatile. I couldn’t ask for more as an actress. I’m very excited for my first full length lead in Divya Kumar’s Yaariyan, which is going on floors soon!
8) What question do you hate most? Why?
- You can ask me anything you want. I might just not answer
9) Do you sing aloud when no one else is listening?
- All the time!
10) What is your favorite holiday spot/food/gadget?
- Holidays: Europe and Philippines
- Food: Potatoes in any form
- Gadget: My iPhone
11) Who is your fashion icon? Why?
- If I had to mention one, I guess that would be Miranda Kerr. Her style is so simple and elegant and carries everything off with ease. Super inspiring!
12) The costliest thing you ever possess?
- Probably my car once I bought it haha
13) What are your next projects?
- Nautanki Saala with Ayushmann Khurrana
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani with Ranbir Kapoor
- Ishaq with Prateik Babbar
- and Divya Kumar’s Yaariyan
14) Tell us about your Craziest fan?
- I don’t think my fans are crazy
15) Your opinion about marriage?
- YES PLEASE! Once the right guy asks me, I will tie the knot
16) What movie do you watch again & again?
- Uptown Girls
17) Do you believe in love at first sight? Or its just lust at first sight?
- Depends on the case I guess… Wait for 3 months, and then you will know which one it was.
18) What’s your opinion about one night stand & pre martial sex?
- Wait until marriage. You will safe yourself a lot of heartache. I think sex is something you should only share with the person you want to spend your life with. It’s too special and intimate to just throw it around like candy.
19) The best pickup line came for you?
- Pick up lines usually doesn’t work on me. But if you make me laugh I’ll be yours
20 ) Most embarrassing moment?
- I fell asleep in chocolates last night…
21) What is fashion according to you? You are most comfortable in Saree, Salwar, Bikini, others (if others, mention what)?
- Jeans, tank top, and some really comfy heels.
22) Any message to your fans?
My fans mean the world to me! I’m so thankful for all the love and support they give me everyday.
Follow Her on Twitter to know more about her. Start Following Indian Fashion Trends on Facebook – Twitter & Google Plus to know all the latest Bollywood gossips, Music & Movie Reviews, Stars Exclusive Interviews & Indian Fashion’s ultimate guides. Get FREE! daily email from us by subscribing our newsletter below.
Image Credit: Dale Bhagwagar Media Group
Each year Bollywood has many fresh faces, few of them stay for a while & soon we forget about them, few makes some fame through their acting or creating some controversies or buzz!
The year is about to end & many few faces had already tried their luck in the Box-office; we have picked 5 of them for the day, as we believe these five stars will soon become superstars of tinsel town.
So without further ado, let’s have a look on the names that we believe has a bright future in Bollywood.
One of the most buzzed release of the year was Yash Raj Films ‘Ishaqzaade’ starring Bonny Kapoor’s son Arjun Kapoor opposite Parineeti Chopra. Arjun Kapoor assisted on films like “Kal Ho Na Ho”, “Salaam-e-Ishq”, “Wanted” & “No Entry”.
Ileana is a popular Telugu actress who has to her credit superhit films like “Pokiri”, “Kick” and “Nenu Naa Rakshasi”. She makes her Bollywood debut opposite Ranbir Kapoor in “Barfii”. Director Anurag Basu has put her through meticulous diction coaching so that she is comfortable with the Hindi language.
Model turned actress Esha Gupta bagged the role in “Jannat 2″ for her hot looks & sex appeal. The dusky bombshell is considered as the second lead for “Krrish” sequel.
After Katrina Kaif and Nargis Fakhri, Amy Jackson in another foreign import in Bollywood who will make her debut opposite Prateik Babbar in “Ek Deewana Tha” – the Hindi remake of Tamil hit “Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa“.
Ayushmann started his career with MTV roadies. Then he started anchoring many shows on Indian Television. His breakthrough came when he was signed for John Abraham’s Vicky Donor. Ayushmann’s acting was superb and the film received a very positive response in the audience.
Hope you like our list, if you want to add some names, do it in the comment section. Subscribe to our email newsletter.